Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

2007 peterbilt 320 ALL gauges stopped working. On key on

Customer Question

2007 peterbilt 320 ALL gauges stopped working. On key on they activate then all stay fixed at around halfway
JA: What's the make/model/year of your truck? Engine type?
Customer: 2007 peterbilt 320 with a cummins
JA: Are you fixing your truck yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: swapped out complete instrument cluster and harness with another working truck no change
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Truck Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.
Customer: ok
JA: Anything else you want the truck mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: dont think so
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 2 months ago.

Hi my name is***** will be glad to try to help. If another cluster did not work then check the wiring and connector pins for damage. Try a wiggle test on the wiring harness to see if the gauges respond. Test all fuses and relays. If okay verify both power and ground to the gauges with a volt/ohm meter. let me know the results and if we need to dig deeper. We can follow up as needed.

Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 1 month ago.

Hi, Did you get this resolved?If so, Please take a moment to rate as that is how the site credits my time helping on the site or let me know if you need more help. 5 star and bonuses are always greatly appreciated.