Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

I have am I charter bus model E4500. Can't get it to build

Customer Question

My name is***** have am I charter bus model E4500. Can't get it to build up air pressure. Can hear it popping off by the compressor. Gauges don't move. What is causing this
JA: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?
Customer: It's an e4500 kneeling bus. Don't have the serial number. My dad has it with him on his way to dmv
JA: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not at this time
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 2 months ago.

Hi my name is***** will be glad to try to help. Check the compressor discharge line for leaks and if none check that the discharge line is actually pumping air and the compressor is cut in pumping air. If not try a new air governor and check the inlet check valves and fittings at the air tanks for carbon and restrictions. Drain the tanks and be sure they are not full of water as well. If you have an air drier see if it is restricted by bypassing the lines with a union

Let me know the results and if we need to dig deeper.

Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 1 month ago.

Hi Winston, Did you get this resolved?If so, Please take a moment to rate as that is how the site credits my time helping on the site or let me know if you need more help. 5 star and bonuses are always greatly appreciated.