Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

I have an old terex telescoping crane mounted on a 1977

Customer Question

I have an old terex telescoping crane mounted on a 1977 Ford. The model number on the crane is TC50-4b. I can't find any info online. I want to disassemble the boom and send the ram in for new seals, it leaks a lot of oil. Are there any manual or service books to be found anywhere? -guy
JA: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?
Customer: Model # TC50 4B
JA: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: serial # 642
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 2 months ago.

Hi my name is***** will be glad to try to help. Give me some time to see what I may have in my archives on this model. We can follow up as needed.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Okay, thank you Dan. If you find a web site or a business that offers these items, please send me any info that you can. -guy

Reach out to this company as they are authorized Terex and if not current in their system they will have access to the historical information reaching out to Terex technical directly.

Parts/Dealer

Also,

Try this comany

Terex Parts

Let me know the results and if you need more help.

Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 1 month ago.

Hi, Did you get this resolved?If so, Please take a moment to rate as that is how the site credits my time helping on the site or let me know if you need more help. 5 star and bonuses are always greatly appreciated.

Hi Guy, I noticed this is still open. Did you still need more help?