Medium and Heavy Trucks

Have truck repair questions? Ask an Expert

I just blew the top loader hydraulic hose, nobody open to…

Customer Question
I just blew the...

I just blew the top loader hydraulic hose, nobody open to get the 3/8" femaml female hose. is there a shut off so i can use the pto to spread gravel?

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.

I just blew the top loader hydraulic hose. is there a way to shut it off so i can use the laoder to spread gravel?

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?

No, i will get the hose next week

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
7/29/2017
Technician: Daniel Wilson,
 replied 11 months ago
Daniel Wilson

Hi my name is***** will be glad to help. If the hose on the front loader attachment is blown you can use a hydraulic cap and plug to block it off to stop the leaking but you will want to be sure the loader attachment is off the ground as you will not have control of that function where the hose blew. Let me know