Andy, Truck Diagnostic Technician
Experience:  International and Isuzu trucks , International, Maxxforce, Cummins and Isuzu engines, Diagnostic and electrical troubleshooting specialist , Hvac and truck /trailer refrigeration troubleshooter
30303843

Jeremy, can you get me the diagram for the fuse and relay

Customer Question

Good evening Jeremy, can you get me the diagram for the fuse and relay panel for a 2017 Freightliner Coronado?? I need to locate the a/c clutch relay and it is not marked
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Andy replied 2 months ago.

Hi there ! My name is ***** ***** I will try and find this for you .

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
too late, after not getting a response last night, i located it by taking out relays until i got the right one
Expert:  Andy replied 2 months ago.

Oh ok ! I wasn't on last night ! Saw the question this morning and figure i would give it a whirl . Glad you figure it out ! Good find ! Thanks for trying us out and if you ever need anything, just request for Andy and I will do my best to get back to you asap . Take care!

Expert:  Andy replied 2 months ago.

Are you still looking for refrigerant specs ? Does this have a sleeper or is this a day cab ?