Medium and Heavy Trucks

Have Truck Repair Questions? Ask an Expert

Medium and Heavy Trucks

I have a 2012 newmar Mt Aire with 450 ISL enigine, after

Customer Question
driving couple hrs. turned key...
i have a 2012 newmar Mt Aire with 450 ISL enigine, after driving couple hrs. turned key off went to eat for 45mins . came back would start, or turn over.. when it did run, no transmission. was flashing 6 N , no tack, but other gauges worked. this has happen twice, turn off and on 5 times then stared up , runns fine... PLZ help. Gary
JA: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?
Customer: Newmar Mountain Aire 450 ISL cummins, no serial number not by the unit
JA: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: nope
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
7/25/2017
Technician: Daniel Wilson,
 replied 4 months ago
Daniel Wilson

Hi my name is***** will be glad to try to help. Sounds like you lost communication between the ECM and TCM modules. Check all fuses and also for inline fuses between the battery box and ECM/TCM modules. What transmission make/model is in this? Any fault codes?

Technician: Daniel Wilson,
 replied 4 months ago

Im going to take a gamble you have an Allison with this digital keypad. Click this link and if so let me know what you get for codes.

Troubleshooting

Technician: Daniel Wilson,
 replied 3 months ago

Hi, Did you get this resolved?If so, Please take a moment to rate as that is how the site credits my time helping on the site or let me know if you need more help. 5 star is always greatly appreciated.

Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson