Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

Liugong 856 H park brake locked on?? 856H SN,

Customer Question

liugong 856 H park brake locked on??
JA: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?
Customer: 856H SN, clg00856tfl552358
JA: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes, have checked fuses, oil levels all ok including hydraulic
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.
Customer: thanks
JA: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Quite new, only done 40 hrs.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 3 months ago.

Hi, my name is***** will be glad to try to help. Are you getting any fault or warning indicators?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I am unable to get any warnings to come up?

So what are all the symptoms and chain of events that happened when this problem started?

Im on EST here. It is 1:45AM I am logging out for the night but we can follow up as needed. For starters test all fuses for power on both sides with the key on and replace any with power on only one side. Check all relays by swapping with a known good one. Check the wiring and connector pins in the park brake circuit for damage. If okay, using an OHM meter test the park brake switch and the wiring. Also verify voltage to the park brake solenoid. Let me know the results and if we need to dig deeper into this.

Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 2 months ago.

Hi, Did you get this resolved?If so, Please take a moment to rate as that is how the site credits my time helping on the site or let me know if you need more help. 5 star is always greatly appreciated.