Medium and Heavy Trucks

Have Truck Repair Questions? Ask an Expert

Medium and Heavy Trucks

Code came up PID 094. 2007 Cummings isx s/n27003375. Cranks

Customer Question
Code came up PID 094...
Code came up PID 094. 2007 Cummings isx s/n27003375. Cranks but want start
JA: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?
Customer: 2007 t2000 kw s/n27003375
JA: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: No I'm the driver. I'm at shop in Alabama...they're checking the feul selenoiod now. Just trouble shooting.
JA: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Answered in 1 hour by:
7/15/2017
Technician: Jackie Dempsey,
 replied 4 months ago
Jackie Dempsey

Hello! Thank you for choosing Just Answer! My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you with your question today. I see you have an ISX engine and you are having a crank no start issue. I would like to verify that the 8 digit serial number that you have provided is the 8 digit number off of the engine dataplate?

it is off the engine plate
You haven't told me nothing. But you charging me $26.00 to call on a phone. Disregard everything.
How do I cancel out from this?
Technician: Jackie Dempsey,
 replied 4 months ago

I apologize for starting with a question but I just wanted to confirm the engine serial number was correct. I am happy to continue assisting you with your question if you would like. However if you prefer to end the conversation I will opt out and allow another expert to assist you

No. Just cancel me out completely. Thank you
Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson