Andy, Truck Diagnostic Technician
Experience:  International and Isuzu trucks , International, Maxxforce, Cummins and Isuzu engines, Diagnostic and electrical troubleshooting specialist , Hvac and truck /trailer refrigeration troubleshooter
30303843

I have a 2003 international 4200 had a vt365 in it I swaped

Customer Question

i have a 2003 international 4200 had a vt365 in it I swaped out and put adt446e in motor runs fine still using the original transmission but cant get road speed over 55 ant 2300 rpm any ideas
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Andy replied 4 months ago.

Hi there ! My name is ***** ***** It is possible that the road speed is locked in programming so that it won't allow the vehicle to go over 55

Expert:  Andy replied 4 months ago.
Do you still any more help with this ?
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
i was thinking hat might be th problem is tere any way to change that I don't have the truck hooked to the computer communication plug I the truck
Expert:  Andy replied 4 months ago.
You would need servicemaxx 1708 , or master diagnostics to program in the new max speed limit
Expert:  Andy replied 4 months ago.

Any luck with that ? Do you know anyone that has it ?

Expert:  Andy replied 4 months ago.

I can perhaps help you with finding the program needed

Expert:  Andy replied 4 months ago.
Do you still need help with this ?