Andy, Truck Diagnostic Technician
Experience:  International and Isuzu trucks , International, Maxxforce, Cummins and Isuzu engines, Diagnostic and electrical troubleshooting specialist , Hvac and truck /trailer refrigeration troubleshooter
30303843

A 2006 trailer with a carrier unit on it. Unit has been

Customer Question

A 2006 reefer trailer with a carrier unit on it . Unit has been running fine and suddenly today it shuts down and reads codes box temp out of range and A18 . Runs about 10 minutes and shuts down
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Andy replied 3 months ago.

Hi there . My name is ***** ***** Can you tell me which model of carrier reefer unit this is ?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
It is a Ultima XTC
Expert:  Andy replied 3 months ago.
A18 is a low refrigerant fault ... You likely have a leak in the system somewhere
Expert:  Andy replied 3 months ago.

Do you have any gauges ?

Expert:  Andy replied 3 months ago.

Do you still need help with this ?