Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

My truck Volvo 780 I shift. The low gear are against when

Customer Question

My truck Volvo 780 I shift. The low gear are against when rpm under the 5 rpms.these problem are not all the time.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Truck Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.
Customer: Ok
JA: Are you fixing your truck yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Volvo delearahip adjust brake paddle (clutch).nd they check any air lecking
JA: Anything else you want the truck mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Today I have a other appt.lets see they find the problems.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Volvo delearahip just doing guess. There is no diagnostic code.msg.i check every thing.
Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 5 months ago.

Hi, my name is***** will be glad to try to help. I see you have no codes but I need more details on what you have going on here. What do you mean by this? The low gear are against when rpm under the 5 rpms.these problem are not all the time.