Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Truck/Bus Technician
Experience:  ASE Med/HD Truck Technician, NATEF Diesel Engines and Electrical/Electronics Technician, EPA 608/609 HVAC Certified, Steering/Suspension and ABS/Brakes Technician
9290743

I have a 2012 Cascadia Freightliner with the DD 15 it shows

Customer Question

I have a 2012 Cascadia Freightliner with the DD 15 it shows the EEC 61 in a ECU1 code
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
It is in limp mode
Expert:  Jeremy replied 5 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

EEC 61 means there is a code in the aftertreatment system. ECU1 means it is the first code. Try pressing your diag screen buttons to get to the diagnostic info to get the rest of the code. The truck is expected to go into limp mode when you get a aftertreatment code.

If I can get the rest of the code, I can advise on that it is as well. It will have a spn and fmi number with it.

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy

Expert:  Jeremy replied 5 months ago.

I see you viewed this and this is still showing as an open question due to no positive (3 stars or more) rating.

Did you still need assistance with this?

Do you need more time to resolve the issue?