Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

I have a 2007 international 8600 and the truck wont start.

Customer Question

I have a 2007 international 8600 and the truck wont start. The only code on the dash is 35
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Truck Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.
Customer: thank you
JA: Are you fixing your truck yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: yes I am. fuel solenoid. If I spray ether the truck starts and dies. so I believe it's a fuel problem
JA: Anything else you want the truck mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Additionally I have had a mechanic here and the only code that comes up on his computer is see manufacturer. The code according to the manufacturer does not indicate the truck shouldn't start. It is a minor code.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Alex Olsen replied 4 months ago.

hi im alex can i get the last 8 of you vin please