Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

I have a 09 prostar,isx engine, lately while park or

Customer Question

Hello I have a 09 prostar,isx engine, lately while park or driving, I would get a electric fault code on the dash, it brings down my gauges for air pressure, voltage,transmission temp, fuel and differential temperature gauge. Also kicks the fan running constantly and turns on the lights in the cealing of the cab. I check battery connection, starter wires, fuses, but everything looks to be fine, any suggestions?
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 5 months ago.

Hi, My name is***** will try to help. Please post what you have for fault codes.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hey dan I put the key on the on position and hit the cruise button with the cruise resume, I got a message on the screen saying, diagnostics trouble codes are not available. This issue I'm having some times is fine and out of no where it happens and goes back to normal?

This sounds like either a ground issue backfeeding or a problem with the body control module. Check all your grounds and wiring connections and for damaged/corroded connector pins. If okay I would have the body control module reflashed/updated and tested. It sounds like a faulty module but I would make sure the grounds and wiring test good first. Let me know

Hi Manny, Did you get this resolved?