Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Truck/Bus Technician
Experience:  ASE Med/HD Truck Technician, NATEF Diesel Engines and Electrical/Electronics Technician, EPA 608/609 HVAC Certified, Steering/Suspension and ABS/Brakes Technician
9290743

How much aluminum weight is inside of a MCI 1985 bus in

Customer Question

How much aluminum weight is inside of a MCI 1985 bus in stainless steel
JA: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?
Customer: Just an average I don't have the serial number handy
JA: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I'm just trying to see how much aluminum weight and stainless steel weight is inside of MCI bus 1985 I don't have a serial number handy
JA: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Jeremy replied 5 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

That information isn't available. All we get is tare weight and max weight. We don't have the numbers for the metal to metal types for weights. I honestly couldn't even guess because those buses have metal in all sorts of places.

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy

Expert:  Jeremy replied 5 months ago.

I see you viewed this and this is still showing as an open question due to no positive (3 stars or more) rating.

Did you still need assistance with this?

Do you need more time to resolve the issue?