Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

Have 2001 Mack vision, the starter went out so I replaced

Customer Question

Have 2001 Mack vision , the starter went out so I replaced the started but now the auto transmission gear selector doesn't power up and the truck will not stay running .... Please help
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 5 months ago.

Hi my name is***** will try to help. Check for inline fuses between the battery box and ECM and TCM also make sure all are connected and there was not a wire left off. Let me know

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I have checked the fuses from the battery and they are all good from the battery and all the wires are connected. I'm not sure I put them all back in the exact place. Please refer me to a diagram of the starter wiring.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I'm not in a position to talk right now but email or text I can do
Customer: replied 5 months ago.