Medium and Heavy Trucks

Have truck repair questions? Ask an Expert

E32 bobcat mini excavator and need to change the code, it is…

Customer Question
E32 bobcat mini excavator...

E32 bobcat mini excavator and need to change the code, it is keyless and bought it 2hand

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

S#A94H14011 m#E32 year 2012

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

It is working but do not have the owners or operating manual to reset th code and any one can start it.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?

No thank you.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Answered in 1 hour by:
4/1/2017
Technician: Jeremy, Certified Truck/Bus Technician replied 1 year ago
Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Truck/Bus Technician
Experience: ASE Med/HD Truck Technician, NATEF Diesel Engines and Electrical/Electronics Technician, EPA 608/609 HVAC Certified, Steering/Suspension and ABS/Brakes Technician

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

I'm presuming you have the owner password? If you don't have that, you can't change the password ***** you get that. The dealer is the only one that can give that to you.

CLICK HERE for a video on how to set the passwords and the operator codes.

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy