Medium and Heavy Trucks

Have truck repair questions? Ask an Expert

Hino Rainbow. Engine will not shut down via Key. maybe

Customer Question
Hino Rainbow. Engine will...

Hino Rainbow. Engine will not shut down via Key. maybe vacuum prob

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

1992 model AB2WGA Chassis 40359

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes Vacuum hoses

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Answered in 4 days by:
4/1/2017
Technician: Jeremy, Certified Truck/Bus Technician replied 1 year ago
Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Truck/Bus Technician
Experience: ASE Med/HD Truck Technician, NATEF Diesel Engines and Electrical/Electronics Technician, EPA 608/609 HVAC Certified, Steering/Suspension and ABS/Brakes Technician

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

I don't work on these, but I can try and assist you on some things to check. We don't have that model of Hino in the US, but we do have other Hino models. Did you still need assistance with this or were you able to get it figured out?

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy

Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson