Medium and Heavy Trucks

Have truck repair questions? Ask an Expert

I am looking for a wiring diagram and fuse panel diagram for…

Customer Question
I am looking for...

I am looking for a wiring diagram and fuse panel diagram for a 1993 NRR truck. Can you help me with that?

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your car. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

Only that I am dealing with an electrical issue and don't have lights, turn signals, windshield wipers, brake lights, and also the truck will not turn off by using the ignition key switch on the steering column.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
3/22/2017
Technician: Jeremy, Certified Truck/Bus Technician replied 1 year ago
Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Truck/Bus Technician
Experience: ASE Med/HD Truck Technician, NATEF Diesel Engines and Electrical/Electronics Technician, EPA 608/609 HVAC Certified, Steering/Suspension and ABS/Brakes Technician

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

CLICK HERE for the only diagram that Isuzu has for that model and year. They barely even have coverage for that old of a truck.

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy

I checked Motor Systems (which I use for backup) just in case they had something different and this is what they had.

CLICK HERE

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I opened the links to the diagrams, but I can't read the print on them. Could you email them to me at***@******.***Maybe it was just the link, not sure, but maybe I could read them if I had the original. Just checking to see.Can you find anything on the layout of the fuse panel? I only have power to half the panel. The batteries kept going dead on the truck, so, I thought maybe the alternator was bad. I sent it off for rebuild, got it back, and still no luck charging. I'm thinking maybe the problem is in the fuse panel. Any ideas?

I provided all that there available is in the format available. The files shared were original.

I'm not allowed to email you directly per the site rules.

There is no other support available for the vehicle due to the age.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Ok, well....lets go at this from a different angle. Can you get me a wiring diagram and a fuse panel diagram from a newer version of the truck with the 6.5L diesel? That would be better than nothing which is what I have now. I have a 1993 Isuzu NRR. Let's try one a little newer or even the NPR model. There can't be that much difference. I'll take what I can get at this point.

Isuzu didn't show coverage until the 2001 model and by then, they are wired completely different. I went through all of them. I even checked motor and it was the same way.

I'll opt out at this point for I looked everywhere I have access and there just isn't any coverage available. There isn't any more I can provide on this.

I'll remove the others as well since they were not good enough. Good day.

I asked around and no one else has a better one that the one I provided already. All the experts on here came up with the same conclusion that there isn't any more coverage on the vehicle because of the age. I just wanted to check in with you so you know what steps you have to take next.