Medium and Heavy Trucks

Have truck repair questions? Ask an Expert

I have a 2010 International 4300 and it has the engine

Customer Question
I have a 2010...

I have a 2010 International 4300 and it has the engine Waring light on with a upside down triangle on the dash when the truck is cold it runs fine but once it gets to operating temp it will shut off I don't have a manual so I don't know what to do.

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Truck Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.

Ok thanks

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the truck mechanic to know before I connect you?

No that's it thanks

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
The truck cut off on me twice I had to sit in the middle of the street for about 15 to 20 min. then it started back up. what will caused that to happen
3/21/2017
Technician: ][\][iCk0411, Fleet Manager replied 1 year ago
][\][iCk0411
][\][iCk0411, Fleet Manager

Hello. welcome to Just Answer! My name is ***** ***** I can start to help you today. I wanted to start with a couple of questions regarding your truck.

Is that coolant completely full?

What kind of temperature does it get to when it shuts down?

Have you noticed whether the fan is on and seems to be cooling the truck?

all your symptoms naturally point to the truck overheating so I want to start there.

Let me know, Thanks

Hello I wanted to follow up to see if you still need your questions answered for you unit? The questions is still open so I am available for any follow up questions you may have.

Thank you,