Medium and Heavy Trucks

Have truck repair questions? Ask an Expert

Catman eng sn MXS09912 can you give me the pin placement or…

Customer Question
catman eng sn MXS09912 can...
catman eng sn MXS09912 can you give me the pin placement or wire diagram from the OEm. I have an intermittent power issue and I need the grounds and main power as well as ignition
Submitted: 5 years ago.Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
2/11/2017
Technician: Cat Man, Cat Engine Expert replied 5 years ago
Cat Man
Cat Man, Cat Engine Expert
Thanks for asking your question. I will try and help you out.Unswitched power is on pins 52 and 53. Keyswitch power is on pin 70. The grounds are pins 65 and 67.
The connector is numbered on the sides. I can get you an ecm plug diagram if needed.Please reply back if you need more help or have more questions. I am happy to assist.