Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

Hydraulic Oil alarm on Hino 1986 model sounding. Air

Customer Question

Hydraulic Oil alarm on Hino 1986 model sounding. Air pressure OK brakes working. Can the truck be driven carefully to reach a mechanic.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: My son has a horse on board and driving home to the Swan Valley, the alarm is sounding very loud however brakes still functioning. WE will require mechanical assistance even if he gets home.
JA: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: NO the truck has been totally overhauled with a new engine, brakes and brake components.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 6 months ago.

Hi my name is***** will be glad to try to help. When you are ready have him provide some more details on the chain of events that occurred and the symptoms he is experiencing and I will help in any way I can.