Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

I have a 2006 mitsubishi fuso diesel. The waterpump went bad

Customer Question

I have a 2006 mitsubishi fuso diesel. The waterpump went bad and the truck overheated. We had the water pump changed and then a week later it overheated again. The Mechanic had the head cut changed the head gasket and it overheated again the next day. He then said engine is not good and that's why it overheated so we got another used engine and put it in. The new engine then was overheating again so we put in a new radiator
But it still overheats and pressure builds up and fluid starts coming out of radiator hose with bubbles
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 6 months ago.

Hi Mike, Sorry to hear you are having all this trouble with this truck. Was this replacement used engine running in another truck when you got it? If the radiator and engine were both swapped the only other thing could be the fan hub having a problem causing overheating unless of course your replacement engine already had the same problem and the seller did not know or did not disclose. Let me know

Hi, Did you get this resolved?