Pete, Automotive Mechanic
Experience:  Performed various automotive repairs on several light duty and medium duty vehicles over 15 years of service.
14928985

I have a t6090 range command, it wont go in forward or

Customer Question

hi, I have a t6090 range command, it wont go in forward or reverse, has a big "N" on the screen, thanks
JA: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?
Customer: cant tell you the serial number as the tractor is 4km away, its a full powershift t6090, thanks
JA: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no, thanks
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Pete replied 7 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

This may be an issue with a gear selector/position sensor/switch at fault.Usually the N means it thinks it is or is stuck in neutral.I have seen issues with this type of sensor failure in the past before needing replaced for issues like this here.I would have this tested/checked into further to see if for sure this is the cause here needing replaced.This may have to be done by a repair facility that works on this model here using the correct test equipment.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete