Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Truck/Bus Technician
Experience:  ASE Med/HD Truck Technician, NATEF Diesel Engines and Electrical/Electronics Technician, EPA 608/609 HVAC Certified, Steering/Suspension and ABS/Brakes Technician
9290743

No power to heater and air condioning fan, had power two

Customer Question

no power to heater and air condioning fan
JA: Is the power loss consistent, or does it fluctuate?
Customer: had power two days ago now got nothing checked fuses in dash and near a/c
JA: What is the make/model/year of your car?
Customer: 1997 NPR Isuzu
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: tested if power coming from alternater to first fuse ok tested power in fuse box nothing
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Jeremy replied 9 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

I just want to understand correctly. You have power to the fuse box, but lose power after? Have you tried jumping the fuse location to rule out the fuse pins not connectiing well to the fuse? What about the relay? The relay feeds the fuse, not the other way around on this year. I have the diagram is you need it.

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy