Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

Have a 2003 Hino. Will crank but not run. No computer codes.

Customer Question

Have a 2003 Hino. Will crank but not run. No computer codes. Unhooked fuel line to rail and no fuel coming out. Looks like maybe fuel filter recently changed. Can't find any air in the system though. Anything like a shut off valve that may be cutting off fuel flow? Special procedure to prime fuel system? Other causes lack of fuel flow common yo this truck?
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Jeremy replied 9 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

What model is the Hino?

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy