Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

I HAVE A 2010 PETE 389 AND H-VAC BLEND DOOR HAS BROKEN. I

Customer Question

I HAVE A 2010 PETE 389 AND H-VAC BLEND DOOR HAS BROKEN. I PURCHASED THE UPDATE REPLACEMENT KIT BUT MY MECHANIC IS HAVING A HARD TIME REMOVING ASSY OUT OF TRUCK TO REPLACE NEW HOUSING. ANY SECRETS TO HELP IN THIS PROCESS? THANKS, MIKE
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The heavy truck mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Anything else you want the truck mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: I TALKED TO PETERBILT AND FOUND THER WAS AN UPDATED KIT THAT REQUIRED A NEW HOUSING AND ACTUATOR. PARTS NUMBERS WHERE, KIT, CASE/DOORS #(###) ###-####SM AND ACTUATOR # 5S013997. THANKS AGAIN, MIKE
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 9 months ago.

Hi my name is***** you still need help with this?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
NO I DO NOT. THIS IS THE FIRST RESPONSE I HAVE GOT AND IT IS 2 DAYS TO LATE. JOB HAS BEEN COMPLETED AND TRUCK IS BACK ON THE ROAD. THANKS FOR YOUR RESPONSE NOW, BUT JUST ANSWER HAS NOT BEEN ANY HELP IN THE PAST. I THOUGHT I WOULD GIVE THEM ONE MORE CHANCE, AGAIN I AM DISSATISFIED. BEST OF LUCK, MIKE.