Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Truck/Bus Technician
Experience:  ASE Med/HD Truck Technician, NATEF Diesel Engines and Electrical/Electronics Technician, EPA 608/609 HVAC Certified, Steering/Suspension and ABS/Brakes Technician
9290743

Just wondering what the regen symbol looks like in the co

Customer Question

just wondering what the regen symbol looks like in the co pilot system on a 2016 granite
JA: What's the make/model/year of your truck? Engine type?
Customer: 2016 gu713 mp8
JA: Are you fixing your truck yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: no I am not have no problems just teaching members on the co pilot and parked regen with no switches
JA: Anything else you want the truck mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Jeremy replied 10 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

The regen light is the blue light on the dash on the right. When a regen is needed, it will turn yellow. That is when a parked regen is needed. On this new of a truck, you shouldn't need a parked regen unless you idel a lot or operate very slowly, like for garbage hauling or something like that. Otherwise, it regens when you are on the highway. If you city drive with a lot of stop and go, it will need a parked regen then too.

The light is circular looking with squiggly lines going through it.

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy