Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Truck/Bus Technician
Experience:  ASE Med/HD Truck Technician, NATEF Diesel Engines and Electrical/Electronics Technician, EPA 608/609 HVAC Certified, Steering/Suspension and ABS/Brakes Technician
9290743

Working on 2007 international truck with Allison

Customer Question

working on 2007 international truck with Allison transmission truck stuck in high gear and no spedo
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
check power and ground at tcm too I just took for a ride with scanner on it I have no spedo or shaft rpm registering
Expert:  Jeremy replied 11 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

When the output shaft doesn't register, you lose the speedo and the shifting acts weird. I would test the output shaft sensor, maybe even replace it and see what it does. They go out quite often and cause most of the issues on these transmissions.

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy