Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Truck/Bus Technician
Experience:  ASE Med/HD Truck Technician, NATEF Diesel Engines and Electrical/Electronics Technician, EPA 608/609 HVAC Certified, Steering/Suspension and ABS/Brakes Technician
9290743

I have flash code 93 and I am wondering which IVA solenoid

Customer Question

I have flash code 93 and I am wondering which IVA solenoid to change
JA: What's the make/model/year of your truck? Engine type?
Customer: 06 classic xl with a c15 acert
JA: Are you fixing your truck yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I will be fixing it in the morning. I remember the code so I will be changing the pigtail and a set of solenoids just can't remember which onrs
JA: Anything else you want the truck mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No I think that would be all
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Jeremy replied 11 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

It is the #3 or 3rd one. If you swap it and still have the code, it can be the wiring to it or the head as well. Just a "in case" option.

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy

Expert:  Jeremy replied 11 months ago.

Good afternoon. I see you viewed this with no response or positive rating given, therefore the question is still showing as an open question.

Did you still need assistance? Were you able to understand the information I provided above? If you need help, I'm willing to assist more. I just don't want the question to time out due to no reply when help is still needed. If no help is needed, you can reply that as well that you are satisfied with the response and I can then know that this question is resolved for right now.

Thanks!