Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

I have a 2003 International 4300 with a DT466E VIN

Customer Question

I have a 2003 International 4300 with a DT466E VIN 1HTMMAAN43H573837 The truck started having issues about 2 weeks ago. It started out with the truck not wanting to shut off by the key, would have to stall the engine in order for the truck to shut off. A few days after that, the check engine light would come on and then you would loose power and have no accelerator pedal, this would happen at about 75 MPH, truck would slow down to around 65 then you would have the accelerator back. It might do 3 or 4 times in a 100 miles. Yesterday the truck lost power and lost the accelerator completely. would not come back at all. Checked the codes, tried clearing with a scanner, would not clear. Disconnected the batteries, codes still would not clear.The codes pulled are SID 91 FMI 7,
SID 91 FMI 2, SID 230 FMI 11, SID 164 FMI 10, SID 254 FMI 8, SID 91 FMI 4, SID 244 FMI 2, SID 164 FMI 0, SID110 FMI 14, SID 164 FMI 10, SID 254 FMI 8Start the truck this morning, check engine light is not on, have full throttle back and truck runs like normal. If I drive it about 15 miles it will go back to acting up again.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Alex Olsen replied 10 months ago.

hi looks like you have the same question twice which would you like to continue on