Medium and Heavy Trucks

Have truck repair questions? Ask an Expert

I have 2010 volvo d13 the soot level is high its on stage 4…

I have 2010 volvo...

I have 2010 volvo d13 the soot level is high its on stage 4 and the engines keeps turning off after 60 seconds its on derate mood and I already did all the steps

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make/model/year of your truck? Engine type?

2010 vovlo vnl d13

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Truck Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.

Ok

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your truck yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes u am

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the truck mechanic to know before I connect you?

Yes i tried everything that was said on the page of the 2009 Volvo d13 regan

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 day by:
10/22/2016
Technician: Jeremy, Certified Truck/Bus Technician replied 5 years ago
Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Truck/Bus Technician
Experience: ASE Med/HD Truck Technician, NATEF Diesel Engines and Electrical/Electronics Technician, Network Engineer specializing in CAN faults, Aftertertreatment, and vehicle communications

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

Are you using the PTT program and running the manual regen on the truck? If so, what codes show? Did you do the filter reset in the program to get the regen to reset and run properly?

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy

I'm not in the truck now. Il be there in 1 hr

I am in the shop with a lot of noise and can't do a phone call at the moment.

Are you using a laptop to connect to the truck or just trying to do the regen with the button on the dash?

I am going to be away in an hour so I will opt out for someone that can assist faster for when you get to the truck.

I'm not in a loud shop anymore.

I'll try to call now.

Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Truck/Bus Technician
Phone call session started

Volvo keygen

PTT keygen