Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

I have a ranger bucket and the bucket on the boom shifted

Customer Question

I have a hi ranger bucket and the bucket on the boom shifted back from level what do I need to do to adjust it. Is there some thing hydrolic to level it
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.
Customer: 2006 High Ranger boom and the bucket tilted back on its own and is not level please let me know what the problem is.
JA: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Jeremy replied 11 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

I see this has sat for a few days while I was away. I don’t work on these normally, but can try to assist where possible if you still need assistance with it. I might have access to manuals for this and can guide that way. Do you still need assistance with this question? Please let me know.

Also, please provide the model and serial number so I can look for the manual to see how the operation is on this partvular bucket set up to see if there is a sensor fault for the leveling.

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy