Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

I have a problem with low power when it dig the ground the

Customer Question

I have a problem with low power when it dig the ground the engine rpm read 400. I want know the(###) ###-####valve gp might cause this kind of problem. The machine CAT 330DL 2006
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
have a problem with low power when it dig the ground the engine rpm read 400. I want know the(###) ###-####valve gp might cause this kind of problem. The machine CAT 330DL 2006. The mechanic already checked air filter, oil filter, swing time and already adjusted the valve. What do you think the machine lose power when try to dig the ground if the operator use a power it makes a noise
Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is***** post any fault or error codes you have logged in the Monitor or machine ECM. Does your mechanic have Cat ET?

Also what are you getting for current fuel and boost pressure?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
There is no error
Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 12 months ago.

Current fuel and boost pressure?

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Ok I will get that for the mechanic

Hi, Just following up. Keep me posted on the results. Have him check for low fuel or boost pressure and monitor it wile running and then also under a load. Let me know