Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

My truck is keep hesitating as I drive down the road my

Customer Question

My truck is keep hesitating as I drive down the road my check engine light comes on Lowe's throttle control I can pull over cut the truck off cut it back on it will be ok had my throttle body replaced at the Freightliner white pill for 2 days still doing the same thing need help please
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Truck Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.
Customer: Thanks I'm waiting
JA: Anything else you want the truck mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes it seems like when the temperature drops this is when I get this problem and then also it gives me a regen problem also again I had to go to the Freightliner to get this fixed
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

What year and model is your truck? What engine do you have? What codes come up on the dash?

What was done at the shops to try and resolve this issue?

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy