Alex Olsen
Alex Olsen,
Experience:  Lead technican at Astleford international trucks
96118949

1999 hinternational 444E 7.3 ltr wont start cip 706 ipr

Customer Question

1999 hinternational 444E 7.3 ltr wont start cip 706 ipr builds 2650 even do I have code 124 and 335 333 and 123
JA: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?
Customer: 1HTSCABM8XH647198
JA: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: GOT SNAP ON SCANER THAS HOW I GOT THE CODES I REPLACE USED ICP AND USED IPR SCANER READS ON ICP 750 AND GOES UP WHILE CRANKING IPR BUILDS UP TILL 2650
JA: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: COUPLE MONTHS AGO I COULD NOT START IN THE MORNING I SPRAY STARTING FLUID AND START LATER WONT KEEP IDLE AND STALL I HAD TO SPRAY TO RESTART
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Alex Olsen replied 9 months ago.

Hi I'm Alex, let's see if we can get this figured out, have you checked fuel pressure?

do you still need help with this?

if you have good fuel pressure and ICP pressure i would suspect you have weak injectors. will it still start with ether?

I am an independent contractor and i do not receive any compensation until you rate my service, if you would rate me with a positive rating of 3 starts or more that would be much appreciated. any follow up questions are free so just ask, thanks

i would still like to help if you need it, if you do still need help rate me and then comment and i will keep it open for further assistance, i will give you a second question free of charge with a rating of 5 stars. thank you