Pete, Automotive Mechanic
Experience:  Performed various automotive repairs on several light duty and medium duty vehicles over 15 years of service.
14928985

Wiper motor control arm bushing is broke by motor can u buy

Customer Question

Wiper motor control arm bushing is broke by motor can u buy just the bushing that holds it together on a 2007 t600
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Pete replied 11 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

In allot of cases or most cases you have to purchase the wiper transmission/linkage assembly to be able to get the bushing you need here as I have had to do in the past.In some cases you can get just the bushings needed but usually this needs to be checked to see if this can be obtained from a dealer to see for sure.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete