Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

I have a 2007 freightliner with a 14 liter wat can I do to

Customer Question

I have a 2007 freightliner with a 14 liter wat can I do to make it run better I have no throttle response manifold pressure 25 lbs it just doesn't pull a 220 Cummins will out pull it is have always been a cat guy not impressed with a Detroit
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  cumminsdr replied 1 year ago.

What is the engine serial number and how many miles are on the engine?

Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

What is the engine doing? Is it just pulling weak? Has this been a ongoing issue or is it a new issue?

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy