Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

07 chevy 5500 duramax, tranny issues, wont shiftm erratic

Customer Question

07 chevy 5500 duramax, tranny issues, wont shiftm erratic shiftm sometimes wont go into nuetral, had 1 tranny rebuilt, did the same thing took to shop they said electrical was good, another shop installed a brand new jasper tranny, ran fine for a week, did the same exact thing , switched out tcm with known good one, reprogrammed , still nothing , the maintenace light comes on in center dash and tranny turns to shit, when light is off tranny runs like a beast, no one can find a short or bad wireing or any issues ?
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Jeremy replied 11 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

I've been away for a few days and see this is still showing on the board.

Do you need assistance with this?

Was the transmission hooked to Allison software or the Tech2Tool to see what stored code is coming up? Was the power to the TCM checked wit ha wiggle test?

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy