Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

I have a 2005 fuso fe. not shifting trans was taken apart

Customer Question

hello I have a 2005 fuso fe . not shifting trans was taken apart and every thing was good and put back together. I do not have the mitsu 111 interface. I do have a blue point scanner and it read sierial communication. and there is a gear symbol on the left corner of the gauge cluster. I dis connected the tcm but code is instant. I have a manual. so I checket power and ground to the tcm. all good. I also whent yo the trans dynastic fuse and when I pulled it out it would read code 45. what does it mean can I futher dygnose with out proper scanner???
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
can you please get back to me right away thanks
Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

This was moved from the Mitsubishi car category. I guess it was in the wrong category for some reason.

Do you still need assistance with this? If so, what have you done since? Did you reset the codes? Did you check the harness to make sure it is plugged in properly and there is no oil in the harness at all?

Was any of this happening prior to the rebuild?

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

If you need manuals, diagrams, etc please don’t hesitate to ask. I have access to several different OEM resource sites and can provide these items as needed for a premium service at the direct technician cost to you.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback and not the site feedback. If for some reason you don’t see the rating screen, please reply with the rating you would like to give me.

If you feel you need to rate lower than 4 stars, please contact me first for I strive for full customer satisfaction.

Please note that customers are required to rate per your end user service agreement with the site.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is***** see you requested a new answer. The previous expert was waiting for an answer from you for more information. If mechanically the transmission is okay and you have good power and ground to the TCU then the next step is to reflash/reprogram the TCM software with the most current updates and then see if the problem resolves or if the TCM fails completing a reflash indicating a faulty TCM. Let me know