How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Wayne Your Own Question
Wayne, Journeyman
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Satisfied Customers: 9534
Experience:  worked on, Gmc, Macks, Freight liner,Mercedes Benz,,Ford, sterling
Type Your Medium and Heavy Trucks Question Here...
Wayne is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a 1990 Fleetwood pace arrow motorhome. It's a class a

Customer Question

I have a 1990 Fleetwood pace arrow motorhome. It's a class a motorhome with the 460 EFI engine on a John Deere chassis. I need to replace the fuel pump and the original part number in the book that came with the motorhome is RE41795. Can you tell me where I can find one of those pumps?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Wayne replied 1 year ago.

Hi I'm Wayne

I will help you with this

that is a john Deere P/N you can go to a JD dealer

and they will order it for you

I hope this helped you

Hi. If this helped you,

please remember to rate my answer 3 or more stars.

If more info is needed, use the reply button -


Expert:  Wayne replied 1 year ago.


Just following up with you

did my answer help you

let me know,Please


Related Medium and Heavy Trucks Questions