Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

I have a 2012 hino 268 and a bad oil leak between the cam

Customer Question

I have a 2012 hino 268 and a bad oil leak between the cam housing and the cyl head on the right rear. Can I replace the cam housing gskt without changing or pulling the cyl head or gskt. Also any tech tips would be great
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

I apologize on teh delay. This was in the wrong category and just got moved over.

Did you still need assistance with this? If so, is this the J08E-VC engine?

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy