Medium and Heavy Trucks

Have Truck Repair Questions? Ask an Expert

Medium and Heavy Trucks

We have a 2015 Pinnacle. This morning we started the truck

Customer Question
and then shut it off...
We have a 2015 Pinnacle. This morning we started the truck and then shut it off. When trying to restart a display of grade gripper malfunction. The truck will not restart or move.
Mac is going to tow it to the dealer, but we were hoping someone out there has seen this and knows what to do. This truck only has 25k on it. Never had any problem with the truck.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
7/26/2016
Technician: Jeremy, Certified Truck/Bus Technician replied 1 year ago
Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Truck/Bus Technician
Experience: ASE Med/HD Truck Technician, NATEF Diesel Engines and Electrical/Electronics Technician, EPA 608/609 HVAC Certified, Steering/Suspension and ABS/Brakes Technician

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

It will need to get towed there anyway for the solenoid is acting up that operates the system. It will need a computer on it to see what signals the VECU is sending to the ABS system and engaging the Grade Gripper feature. I've had them be programming issues, bad solenoids, codes in the ABS, and the gyros under the cab malfunction and need to be recalibrated.

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy

I see you viewed this and this is still showing as an open question due to no positive (3 stars or more) rating.

Were you not pleased with my service to you or is there a rating issue? Please let me know if you still need assistance with this, if there is a rating issue, and/or you need more time to respond.

I like to make sure all my customers are satisfied since you did pay a deposit for me to assist you, whether I’m paid by a positive rating feedback or not.

We can continue where we left off or start over if needed. Also, if you need diagrams, instructions, etc please don’t hesitate to ask.

Jeremy
Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Truck/Bus Technician