Medium and Heavy Trucks

Have Truck Repair Questions? Ask an Expert

Medium and Heavy Trucks

I have an 08 freaghtliner with 60 series. hes an owner

Customer Question
operator so he had the...
i have an 08 freaghtliner with 60 series. hes an owner operator so he had the in frame done down the street instead of us doing it. ive done many no problems. after the rebuild coolant from the egr actuator line was feeding back to resivour and the was also alot of air in the coolant alot of bubbles and it also blew the resivour up. replaced it and fixed few hose leaks i found they left loose after 2 min of running it leaks out of the reivour and the elbow on top of the egr cooler. checked compressor it was ok. i have bothe lines off egr it was full the top but not sure if it should be what should be my next step
JA: We'll do all we can to help. Is there anything else the Heavy Equipment Mechanic should be aware of?
Customer: i dont think so i that is all i found and have done. thank you
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
7/16/2016
Technician: Wayne, Journeyman replied 1 year ago
Wayne, Journeyman

Hi I'm Wayne

I will help you wit this

what you are describing is cavitation in the block and liner

or O-rings ,

I hope this helped you

Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson