Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

Im working on a 9 speed mack transmission. I was having

Customer Question

Im working on a 9 speed mack transmission. I was having difficulty getting it to go back into low side so I pulled the valve body off the transmission and cleaned the piston and reinstalled the valve body. Now the transmission is in high when the selector is in low and visa versa. I tried to swap the spegetti lines thinking i got them mixed up but it only leaks back through the shifter knob that way. Any suggestions?
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 1 year ago.

Hi James, My name is***** will be glad to try to help. Please post the full trans model number from the ID tag. It still sounds like some lines got switched around.

Let me know