Medium and Heavy Trucks

Have Truck Repair Questions? Ask an Expert

Medium and Heavy Trucks

I'm having some issues with my 2008 Sterling acterra... I've got a ECU 128 code that is on until I release the brake...

Customer Question
I'm having some issues with...
I'm having some issues with my 2008 Sterling acterra..... I've got a ECU 128 code that is on until I release the brake check engine light with the little motor on top is on... it used to come on intermittently and then go off but it came on the other night and it stayed on and I am finding that I am losing power just before Regen which is sometimes twice a day
JA: We'll do all we can to help. Is there anything else the Heavy Equipment Mechanic should be aware of?
Customer: No not that I can think of at the moments
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Heavy Equipment Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
6/25/2016
Technician: go-west.., Technician replied 1 year ago
go-west..
go-west.., Technician
Good evening
On your cluster push the mode but till the dash says fault 1
I need the other numbers. It should say 128. Sid 45 fmi 3Or something like that
What is the make and model of the engine?
go-west..
go-west..
go-west.., Technician