Justin Hebert
Justin Hebert,
Experience:  Mechanic at Barrett's Truck and Trailer
84436372

I need a serpentine belt 2001 international transit bus with

Customer Question

i need a serpentine belt for a 2001 international transit bus with the t444 motor
JA: We'll do all we can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Heavy Truck Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: the belt shredded today and napa was not sure of the proper belt
JA: Is there anything else the Heavy Truck Mechanic should be aware of?
Customer: the bus has air parking brake and air
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Heavy Truck Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Justin Hebert replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

What is the vin number for the bus? I should be able to look the part number up for you.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback,

they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Justin

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Vin 1hvbeabm014386514

The belt I show for that bus is

(###) ###-####1 (Internationals Part Number)

K081124HD (CarQuest Part Number)

I hope this is of some help.

Thanks