Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

I have an 06 columbia with an automatic smart shift. The

Customer Question

Hello I have an 06 columbia with an automatic smart shift. The check Trans light is blinking and when I put it in forward gear auto or manual the tr u ck dies. Also the gears selector light is blinking between F and 1. We have had the x-y harness looked at before and they said the plug was dirty and cleaned It, the truck ran fine for a while. Any thoughts?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Truck Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Heavy Truck Mechanic should know?
Customer: Not at the moment
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Heavy Truck Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is***** will be glad to help. Please post the complete fault codes you have logged.

Hi Did you get this resolved?