Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

Have a new holland l185. Runs fine but has flashing caution

Customer Question

Have a new holland l185. Runs fine but has flashing caution light blinking in cab. All fluids look good?
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 1 year ago.

Hi Blake, My name is***** will be glad to try to help. What do you have for fault codes?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No fault codes. Is there a way to pull them up on machine?

FAULt - Fault/Warning history

With display showing “LOC_ _” for lock.

1.Press and release the “ARROW” switch, 1;“dIAg” will appear in the character display. Thenpress and release the “ARROW” switch again;“SEtUP” will appear in the display, 2

2.Press and hold the “OPEN BOOK” switch, 1, until“FAULt” appears in the character display, 2.

Press and hold the “OPEN BOOK” switch, 1, until“F0-XX” appears in the display. The “F0” is the fault and the “XX” is the number of occurrences of that fault since the fault memory was last cleared. The fault code display will be accompanied by an illuminated front panel symbol identifying the fault.Thus, “F0” is identified via the illuminated oil filter symbol, 2, example “F0-02” is showing in display, 3,F0 code with 02 occurrences.Press and release the “OPEN BOOK” switch will display the hour of the last occurrence, for this code,example “0565.3” hours. Pressing and releasing the“OPEN BOOK” switch will return the EIC to the faultcode.

Pressing and releasing the “ARROW” switch again will forward to the next fault “F1-00” and pressing and releasing the “OPEN BOOK” switch again will displaythe hour of the last occurrence if any fault occurrences were shown. Use this procedure to gothrough all the fault codes:

FAULT SYMBOL CODES FAULT LIGHT

F0-00Hydraulic oil filterOil filter

F1-00Engine air cleanerAir cleaner

F2-00Not usedBlank

F3-00Engine preheatPreheat

F4-00Fuel solenoidFuel levelbar lights

F5-00Engine coolanttemperatureEngine coolant

F6-00Hydrostatic transmissioncharge pressureCharge pressure

F7-00Transmission/Hydraulicoil temperatureOil temperature

F8-00Battery voltageBattery

F9-00Engine oil pressureOil pressure

FA-00Hydraulic boom/bucketsolenoidSeat belt

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My machine is a l185. Tire machine I believe it's a 2007 model. It doesn't have the book switch. Only park brake.work Lights. Front lights and hydraulic flow switch on instrument panel on left side. Thanks again.

thanks for the update Blake. I am going to opt out and pass this onto other experts.