Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

Takeuchi to 140 where is the safety relay located : Pull the

Customer Question

Takeuchi to 140 where is the safety relay located
JA: We'll do all we can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Heavy Equipment Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: Pull the lap bar down switch is made will not move
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Heavy Equipment Mechanic should know?
Customer: Is ther anything else in the safety system aside from the lap bar
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Heavy Equipment Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is***** will be glad to help. What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?